6-Aminonicotinic Acid CAS 3167-49-5
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Supply Ability:||TRUE MANUFACTURER|
Model No.: 3167-49-5
1)6-aminonicotinic acid, ethanol and 12 mol / L hydrochloric acid were added into a 25 ml single-necked flask and heated to reflux for 8 hours. The reaction was monitored by TLC. The solvent was removed under reduced pressure and dissolved in saturated aqueous NaHCO3 solution and extracted with ethyl acetate. Dried with anhydrous NaS2O4, purified by column chromatography to give the first step;
2) In a 25ml single-necked flask was added the product obtained in the first step, triethylamine and CH2Cl2, stirred to dissolve, the catalyst 4-dimethylaminopyridine was added. A solution of 4-acetamidobenzenesulfonyl chloride in dichloromethane was slowly added dropwise and monitored by TLC. After the reaction was completed, the residue was purified by column chromatography to give the second product.
3) Add the product obtained in the second step and 2mol / L NaOH aqueous solution into a 25ml single-necked flask, heat and reflux, monitor by TLC, react for 10h, complete and adjust pH4 ~ 5, and precipitate in solid; this solid is sulfa drug hapten.
6-Aminonicotinic acid can also be used to make a cadmium metal organic coordination polymer. Specific methods are as follows:
0.2 mmol of 6-aminonicotinic acid and 0.1 mmol of Cd (NO3) 2 · 4H2O mixture was added to 6-10 ml of distilled water, NaOH solution was added dropwise to adjust the pH to 2-4,set in Fluorine ethylene-lined Stainless Steel autoclave, take hydrothermal reaction at 430-440 K for 3 hours, then slowly cooled to room temperature to obtain colorless flaky crystals, namely the cadmium metal organic complex.
Cas No.: 3167-49-5
Synonym: 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 6-amino-;6-amino-3-pyridinecarboxylicaci;6-AMINONICOTINIC ACID;6-AMINOPYRIDINE-3-CARBOXYLIC ACID;2-AMINO-5-PYRIDINECARBOXYLIC ACID;2-AMINOPYRIDINE-5-CARBOXYLIC ACID;RARECHEM AL BO 1167;TIMTEC-BB SBB004186
Molecular Weight: 138.12
Molecular formula: C6H6N2O2
Appearance: White Crystalline solid
Packing:Export worthy packing
Material Safety Data Sheet:Available on request
2,2-Difluoroethanol CAS 359-13-7
4-Fluoro-2-Methoxyaniline CAS 450-91-9
3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 6-amino- CAS 3167-49-5
5-Bromo-1,3-Dichloro-2-Fluorobenzene CAS 17318-08-0
Methyl 6-Aminonicotinate CAS 36052-24-1
4-Fluoro-3-Nitroanisole CAS 61324-93-4
2-(Hexadecyloxy)-6-methyl-4H-3,1-benzoxazin-4-one CAS 282526-98-1
Taizhou Volsen Chemical Co., Ltd.
Taizhou Volsen Chemical Co., Ltd. is professional in R&D, producing and marketing Pharmaceutical raw materials, pharmaceutical intermediates in China. VOLSEN consists of about 100 experienced employees including 3 PhD and 10 Master, and 35000 sqm facilities including research laboratories, kilo lab, pilot plant and full manufacturing plant,
VOLSEN R&D specialists, quality manager and sales with abundance experience make sure products are reliable and service is professional. The producing person inspect every step of the whole process and check up the quality strictly, in order to insure every batch of raw material achieve the standard of EP,CP, JP,BP etc.Matching to the diversified requirements of companies VOLSEN is steadily marching to reach the peaks.
Volsen owns a professional custom synthesis department, with more than 15 senior scientific research chemical personnels who have a graduate degree or above. We also have an independent scientific management system. Our company integrates years of production experiences and talent reserves that forms a strong R&D production capacity, furthermore we could undertake various chemicals customizations from kg to ton relying on the existing production base and equipment.
Manufacturing Unit is equipped with a facility of progressive reeducation of emissions, effluents and discharge of waste material that are known to have a negative impact on the environment. Besides, Laboratory as well as plant is equipped with latest Machinery, Equipments, Technical personnel & Means of communications.
Due to supply of reliable quality, efficient follow up, scheduled delivery and prompt response to any matter, company wins good comments from customers.
We aimed at delivering real business value to our clients. For any interest, pls call on us or email us to get our best services.
- Company Name: Taizhou Volsen Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Mr Chen
- Product/Service: Favipiravir Intermediates , Arbidol Intermediates , Relugolix Intermediates , Vilanterol Intermediates , Remdesivir Intermediates , Umeclidinium Bromide
- Capital (Million US $): 60000000RMB
- Year Established: 2002
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 91 -100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Dongying Economic Development Zone , Dongying, Shandong,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Amy Cheng
- Tel: 86-576-88869393
Premium Related Products